- No physical ticket needed. Only confirmation of the name on the reservation at check-in. If you did not receive an order confirmation after you placed the order please check your inbox and spam mail folders. Print or have your confirmation email available if there are any reservation issues at check-in.
NEW!! Tour Guests Receive a 20% off coupon that can be used at our store towards lunch and purchases!
Lunch is NOT included in the tour.
Check-in for the tours will be at the Farm location 15-30 minutes before the tour begins!
Transportation to the Farm is BY YOUR OWN PERSONAL VEHICLE.
Look for the white and black metal goats on the farm mailbox and pull into the driveway to park.
The farm property is one mile from the Door County Creamery Store...please note again that we will NOT start the tour at the Creamery location.
The tour will conclude at the farm. We then welcome you to come to the Creamery at your leisure to shop, eat and enjoy the fruits of our labor.
Strict 48 hour cancellation policy for refund. Tours fill up and there is usually a waiting list.
Only registered guests are allowed on the farm during the tour.
Dress accordingly, the tour is mostly outdoors rain or shine (unless otherwise contacted).
The tour has light walking and can have slightly uneven ground and slope. You will interact with the goats, feel free to not enter the goat area or stay at an area of the farm you feel comfortable. Let us know if you have any concerns at all and we are happy to accommodate.
Private Farm Address:
1. Our Homemade Goat Milk Gelato Tasting, Cheese Talk & Tasting, Goat Milk Soap
2. Up close and personal encounters with our "daddy" goats, "mommy" goats and "baby" goats.
3. In-depth tour of how we operate our farm, raise our animals and make our products.
4. Tour Guests Receive a 20% off store coupon to use towards any purchases and food!
Tours are $45 for Adults and $15 for kids ages 4-15 (3 & under free).
Please note that registered kids 3 & under do not receive their own gelato and cheese tasting unless registered as a 4-15 year old child ticket).
Tours typically last about one hour.
Tours start promptly at 10 am at the Door County Creamery Farm.